Let's connect! Here's how it works:
To view my art gallery click on "ART" and select either "Illustration" or "Graphic Design". There you can browse my past projects and get a feel of the design style I offer to produce. So, you found some art on my site you like, or really digging my style, and now decide if you would like to have an original image of your own use. Then, after you have read the contents of this page to help you better understand what to expect and give you a better idea of the questions you might have during your initial consultation.
Like or subscribe to my official channels on any of the following social networks:
- Facebook, for news and updates directly to your feed.
- Instagram, for new promotions and images
- Patreon, where you can pledge your support and receive mail-order artworks delivered monthly to your door.
General Pricing Policy
Getting the ideas on paper, laying out the overall composition, and organizing references.
After initial direction chosen, scaling and sizing, and mock-up for Final Art.
Final Art is inked in place, details added, and an replicable analog is produced.
Post production assets created for print, products, publication, and distribution.
For original graphic illustrations, used for print, on-demand products, and limited-run publications. Images are handmade, analog, numbered editions of up to TEN (≤10) of either art found in collections in artist's catalog or created of custom client specifications :
- Sketching/Ideation (Phase 1) gathers research and references from client specifications into view; producing figurable elements to compose the Final Art.
- ≤25% pre-payment of Final Art estimated cost plus 10% NON REFUNDABLE material fee.
- Transfer Processing (Phase 2) overlays composite elements of varying complexity into the overall design of the Final Art, combining multiple figures into a single, cohesive design fit for Final Art feature dimension.
- The client receives updates either JPEG (≤10 thumbnails) or PDF format (10+ thumbnails) files as per SEVEN to TEN workdays, ≤25% equal to remaining balance payment due of Final Art.
- Final Art Ink/Render (Phase 3) solidifies the Final Art in situ either in indelible ink on archival paper (artists' standard 9.0"x 12.0" Bristol Paper, unmounted) or itemized mediums on behalf of the client's request.
- ≤50% equal to the remaining balance payment due to Final Art.
- Format/Feature (Phase 4 - Completion) lends the digitized version of the Final Art to other various printable surfaces or marketable options for merchandising. Promotional media included.
- As per licensed use, each format an image is used is priced quote ≤200% equal to the total material cost of initial production run (i.e a single image, numbered edition, colorized for apparel, home decor, accessories, etc.)
Each and every client is unique, and so are your ideas! Our time and energy are precious, so exceptions to the rules apply in special commissions as per contractual agreements. These are simply general areas of consideration when accurately price estimating the cost of production and timely execution. Please feel free to email the agency with any of your questions/comments, book a consultation if you are interested in a creative collaboration or contracting my services. Thanks in advance for your understanding!
Creative Consultation -
Let's brainstorm together! Request a consultation by email for time we can talk about your big idea in detail. Our chat will allow us to get to know one another and better understand the scope of your project. I will use any notes from our discussion for the process of constructing your Final Art and refer my considerations ahead of any edits.
Send me a message on social media or email below to request a consultation, then let's connect with me in real time!
Always Ask Questions! If you aren’t sure about something ask, and I will do the same. It keeps us on the same page. Feel free to contact my studio email@example.com.