Apply here to start your project. Consider how you plan on using the art; For Commercial (retail), Promotional Mixed-Use, or Personal use ONLY. Please, fill out the appropriate Commissions module completely (link below) and communicate the details of your project with best of your knowledge on items such as:
- Original graphic illustration (1 to 10 pieces) or a digital graphic design.
- A brief description or short byline of your concept
- Desired medium- Image size and dimensions.
- Projected Deadline, if possible.
It helps to have an image of a goal in mind. List any other expectations as specific as possible. Please include details of any of the previously mentioned in your form submission. If you don’t know any of these things, then simply contact me with what you do know, and we will figure it out together. Once you know exactly what it is that you want, then I can produce you an initial quote for completing your project within given timeframe. In our initial meeting, I will walk you through this process and do my best to ease the legalese for your understanding.
Consultations - Private Commissions - Market merchandising
2. Submit Your Pre-Payment. My studio will contact you by your preferred method (either by SMS text or email) with a confirmation of receipt, an overview covering your project details, and a request for your initial payment (25%-30% of your project costs, quoted estimate due at signing). Once I receive pre-payment, you will receive confirmation once your project has begun.
NOTE: Pre-payments, including applicable fees, federal/state taxes, are NON REFUNDABLE.
3. Construction. Clients may request updates, as JPEG images securely delivered via email every 24 - 48 hrs, with up to 3 updates as per work week (12p - 6p; Monday - Friday). You can request photos or secure links to media materials during the process to let you see it coming to life. At the end of each 5 day cycle (work week), client may receive either a 1:00 minute length video or (10) ten photo summary, with an attached post payment for remainder of total project cost quote estimate.
As your project is complete, you will receive a proof image to review for final approval. This proof or final draft summarizes the entire project and its assets to a password protected folder, available online for 24 hrs. NOTE: Any and all changes within this 24 hour evaluation period are free of charge. Any remedy or edits performed afterwards are equal to 5% of the quoted estimate. If no response or approval otherwise, client agrees to a 10% storage fee each 24 hr period following proof submission.
Once you approve the final product, you will receive a request of payment for remaining balance due plus any fees or penalties.
NOTE: All taxes, fees, and other charges post-payment ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
When the final payment is confirmed, the Art will be shipped to a valid mailing address, unless arrangements otherwise have been made to ship or pickup at a later date. A proof submission totaling over 100 pages, an additional 10% fee for every 20 pages over 100 sheets.